All TAF initiatives are based on the following objectives -
- promote responsible consumerism that discourages the use of slavery and exploitation in product supply chains;
- encourage voluntary and transparent corporate disclosures regarding supply-chain integrity;
- provide support to former labourers, including healthcare, legal aid, vocational training, higher education, and family reunification;
- build the capacity of other not-for-profit, non-governmental, or charity organizations in developing countries to roll out projects that combat modern-day slavery;
- contribute research on the prevalence of modern-day slavery in supply chains and manufacturing processes to influence policy making, project development, and advocacy.
Please click here for our mission.